TERMS AND POLICIES
Terms & Conditions
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per villa, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay and do not include applicable mandatory property fees for example service charges, surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Late departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Villa rates and services are quoted in euros (€). All credit card transactions are processed in the local currency.
The villas can accommodate eight adults plus two children. Babies may be added to the max capacity. Baby cot and baby chair are offered free of charge. Adults are responsible of the safety and behaviour of their children.
Early Check in / Late Check out Policy
Early check in and Late check out arrangements are arranged a few days before.
A 30% prepayment is required at the time of the booking. The reservation is confirmed and valid only upon receipt of the deposit. The remaining 70% amount must be settled prior to or upon the arrival date. In case of last-minute cancellation or no-show, the Villa will retain the full payment. The same credit card used to guarantee the reservation must be presented during the check-in.
Form of Payment
Debit & Credit Cards, Bank transfer, Cash
General Cancellation Terms & Policy
In case of cancellation 2 months prior to the reserved date free cancellation is offered.
In case of cancellation less than 2 months prior to the reserved date, the deposit is considered as cancellation fee.
In case of cancellation in less than a week, 5 working days prior to the reserved date, the agreed amount should be covered in total with no compensation.COVID19 Cancellation Terms & Policy
There is full refund in case of governmental travel bans only. If travelling is not possible for other reasons related to COVID19, a voucher is offered and remains valid until November of the following year.
Deposit Policy for Damages
There is a refundable damage deposit of €150 which is returned with the completion of your stay if the property is returned in the same condition as delivered. Before checking out a last check is scheduled in the villa. Any damages caused should be announced and restored. If you spot any pre-existing damages, please report them on the first day of your stay. In the event of any damage, extra charges for replacement may apply.
Events & Other
The amount of the deposit in a case of an event might differ depending on the number of guests but the same principles apply. It will be again refunded after the completion of the event unless any damage has occurred.
Arismari Luxury Villas is happy to accommodate your four-legged friend without any extra cost. We understand the need to travel with pets as we are also owners of dogs and we wouldn’t want to leave a family member behind. It is extremely important, however, to be aware that you need to have your pet properly vaccinated, to have its health booklet and that your pet is house trained and doesn’t do any damages which can include defecating or urinating indoors. So, if it is a doggie you need to take it for frequent walks to do his business outside and if it is a kitten you must have a container and sand.
Damages that may incur by pets are charged.
Telephone：+30 69744 77 997
Arismari Luxury Villas is part of Alba IKE.
Despite careful content control we are not liable for external linked contents. The content of linked pages is the exclusive responsibility of their operators
PHOTOGRAPHY: ANIMA VISION
RENDERINGS: ARXITEKTONIMA / MAURA INTERIOR THINKING- CREATIVE LIVING
WEBSITE DESIGN: SOFAR
What data do we collect?
Arismarί Luxury Villas collects the following data:
- Personal identification information
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as country of residence, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Arismarί Luxury Villas with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Arismarί Luxury Villas collects your data so that we can understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping.
- For Reservation Management
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can unsubscribe anytime from our promotional campaigns and stop receiving form us.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
- We will not provide any personal information to third parties.
Arismarί Luxury Villas would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Arismarί Luxury Villas from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Alba IKE.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the designated link of our latest contact.
What are your data protection rights?
Arismarί Luxury Villas would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Arismarί Luxury Villas for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Arismarί Luxury Villas correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Arismarί Luxury Villas erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Arismarί Luxury Villas restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Arismarί Luxury Villas’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Arismarί Luxury Villas transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +302695023169, +306974477997
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Arismarί Luxury Villas uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Arismarί Luxury Villas uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +302695023169, +306974477997
Or write to us at: Porto Roma, Vasilikos, 29100 Zakynthos, Greece